Networking and developing relationships are key to the growth and development of your business
Don’t let the advance of the digital age fool you: the handshake and face to face are not dead ways of connecting to your clients. And we don’t mean just in the office. They are alive and well and growing businesses all around you! We’ve coordinated events in Burlington, Oakville, Milton, Toronto, Mississauga and Waterloo. Have clipboard – will travel.
Events such as learning breakfasts, seminars or participating in expo’s or trade shows are great ways to share your expertise, connect with new clients and establish your expertise within the allied health professional community.r.
Rise and Shine
Who doesn’t love learning and food?
A Learning Breakfast is a 30 – 60 minute conversation with helpful information for potential clients.
Better yet? Partner with other professionals in your industry to double or triple your audience and build even more relationships!
Does lunch work better for you? This is just as easy to do over sandwiches as it is bagels.
Workshops and Seminars
Bagels are optional
These types of events are a low cost, high impact opportunity to get out in the community and build relationships with existing and potential clients.
Is there a difference between a seminar and workshop? Yes. Should you know the difference? Not really. But we do.
Conferences and Tradeshows
Conferences are a lot of work but very worthwhile if done right.
- reach larger audiences than smaller events
- bring together multiple speakers to share the load
- provide huge value for attendees
- create opportunity to add interesting side workshops
Trade shows are a fantastic way to broaden your exposure, enlarge your network and connect with industry experts.
It's all in the details ...
For bigger shows, MCV Communications can handle details such as:
- marketing materials such as pop up banners, one pagers, media kits and swag
- organizing the teams’ travel and accommodations
- finding the right events and tradeshows for your business
- attendance promotion and strategic positioning
- staying on budget
- connecting during the show with industry leaders and clients